Board-to-Board Plug Connectors: smart and reliable
VIA® product seriesOur newly developed VIA® (Variable Interface Adapter) is designed for board-to-board and board-to-filter RF interconnections in todays and future 5G applications. The enhancement of the mechanical design is outstanding: limited detent and smooth bore interfaces are integrated into the adapter – one side of the adapter has mechanical retention to provide limited detent and the other side is smooth bore. The same PCB type could be used on both sides of the connection. For our customers, this results in a lower number of different parts on the BOM and lower costs.
- Combines all the advantages of board-to-board connections (SMP, Longwipe-SMP, P-SMP)
- Reliable, advanced & secure connection
- Excellent blind mate – fast and safe assembling
- Same PCB type on both PCB sides simplifies assembly and the BOM
- Limited detent or smooth bore side defined by the adapter
- Low mating profile with minimum board-to-board distance of 12mm
- Available as SMD & Thru-Hole component
- Options for enhanced funnel:
- PCB-connector with pre-assembled enhanced funnel
- Enhanced funnel which could be assembled by the customer optionally
SMP and Long-Wipe SMP product seriesOur high precision SMP and Long Wipe SMP plug connector series includes a comprehensive palette of PCB plugs using SMD and THD technology. Along with the pure B2B connections, cable bushings for flexible, semi-flexible and semi-rigid cables are available. In order to be able to assure reliable mechanical performance regardless of the operational environment, our cable bushings contain an anti-vibration ring.
- PCB intervals from 9.8 – 35 mm
- Frequencies of up to 40GHz
- High packing density thanks to low centre-to-centre contact spacing of just 4.32 mm [0.17“]
- Axial tolerance absorption: 0.35 mm at SMP / 0.8 mm on Long-Wipe SMP
- Compensation for 4° radial axis displacement between printed circuit boards: ideal for “Blind-Mate” applications
P-SMP Product SeriesDeveloped to facilitate outstanding transmission of high RF continuous output.
- 200 W at 2.2 GHz
- Optimal axial and radial tolerance compensation between two circuit boards
- Robust construction, high reliability
- Use of applications up to 10 GHz