Miniature Switch Generation1. April 2011
Pigtail assembly: U.FL, GSC, IPEX: The growing popularity for miniaturized pigtail U.FL, H.FL and pigtail GSC connectors is thanks to their extreme small size, which makes them ideal for a variety of space-critical applications. Operating at up to 6 GHz, their lowprofile of 2.5 mm and a footprint of only 3 mm² guarantee the highest packacking densities.
The IMS Connector Systems pigtail cable assemblies are available in any lengths and are eminently adaptable for a very wide range of various high quality RF-coaxial connectors.
As the demand for higher quality and reliability for cable assemblies increases, IMS CS, a first-class German company, offers you top-grade process stability and quality control.
These cable assemblies are used in RF-Moduls like Wireless LAN, GSM, UMTS, Bluetooth, DVD-T, and PC cards for all kinds of embedded systems in the M2M market.
In our online product catalogue you will find the right product for your application in a fast and easy way. The product descriptions are detailed and include outline drawings, as well as, further important technical information.
- Choose only the original Hirose and muRata U.FL, H.FL and GSC miniaturized connectors
- Strong focus on individual tailor-made soulutions, matching your expectations
- Wide range of coaxial antenna panel connectors
- Excellent RF performance for entire pigtail cable assembly
- First class stability and quality control
- No compatibility issues with Hirose/muRata copies
- IPX / IPEX on request available